In the following sections we describe how we collect and manage your information when you use our service and website
Welcome to our website. By continuing to browse and use our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following conditions of use. This document governs Fridge UK Ltd.’s relationship with you in relation to the use of our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use the website.
Fridge UK Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Fridge UK Ltd (“We”) refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and the terms under which the website may be used. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting and using our website, www.fridgeuk.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy that are relevant to use of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.fridgeuk.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. In relation to our website it includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial information.
Information we collect about you
We will only collect and process data to the extent that it is needed to fulfil our operational and contractual needs or to comply with any legal regulations. This information will include names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses and any other information you supply to us.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to respond to your requests, queries and problems;
- to inform you of any changes to our services and related notices such as security and fraud notices;
- in relation to our website, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to deliver the agreed services to you;
In respect of our website:
- if we intend to use your personal data for the advertising and marketing of our services and/or the services of affiliates. We shall seek your express consent and you are entitled to opt out of these services at any time;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including; business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them in order to deliver our service to you;
- We will not sell or rent your information.
In respect of our website:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Fridge UK Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us via our website is stored by Google Analytics. Other information you provide to us is stored securely using Sage One, Light Degree CRM and Dropbox. We maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data and have privacy policies, procedures and technologies in place to maintain the security of data.
We will keep your data for no longer than reasonably necessary and will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out of date data. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unless under an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your data:
- To request a copy of the personal data that Fridge UK Ltd holds about you;
- To request a correction to your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- To request that your data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Fridge UK Ltd to retain such data;
- To withdraw consent to the processing at any time;
- To request that the data controller provide the subject with their personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another controller (Data Portability);
- To request a restriction is placed on further processing where there is a dispute in relation to accuracy or processing of your personal data;
- To object to the processing of your personal data;
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at Fridge UK Ltd. 22 Queens Road, High Wycombe. Bucks HP13 6AQ or email [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with legislation. Any access requests should be directed to Fridge UK Ltd. 22 Queens Road, High Wycombe. Bucks HP13 6AQ or email [email protected]